Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Toy Story Carnival

Little man turned 3 and we celebrated Toy Story style. For his birthday party we decided to have a little carnival with booths and all.


Booth #1 There's A Snake in My Boot
At this booth all the kids made Tie Snake. I got the idea here from Oopsey Daisy. All the snake turned out so cute and this booth became the all time favorite of the day.


Booth #2 Toy Story Coloring
We printed out a bunch of coloring pages of all the Toy Story characters and let them color in this booth. In this booth we also made paper cow boy hats. I wish I could direct you to where you could print them out too, but since it is my mom's pattern I won't be able to. Sorry! 


Booth #3 The Claw
In this booth we used a play mechanical claw for each child to get a prize out of the box. The kids thought it was great and wanted to do it again. 


Booth #4 Cowboy Racing
This booth was so much fun for everyone including the adults. We had two kid race each other at a time. Each one of the kids had to pick up a stick pony then run to where an adult helped them put on a bandana around their neck. After that they ran to the last station where they put a cowboy hat on and ran to the finish line. 
We invited all the kids to dress up if they wanted to. 


A few extra things I did to make this party prefect were:


I made a poster for each booth.




I forgot to take a picture of this before the party and the other
two ee for Hee Haw were lost at that the party. So excuse my
spelling mistake. 


I also made specialized water bottle labels. Once again I forgot to take a picture of them before handing out so here are a few pictures that give you the idea. I made the labels by combining  a bunch of ideas I found online.




The back of the label says:
Birthday Facts


Severing Size: 1 Handsome Boy


Amount per Serving           DV
Cowboy                            100%
Lovable                             100%
Cuddly                              100%
Energetic                           100%


Ingredients: family, friends and one handsome birthday boy.


As a party favor I made each one of the kids a specialized Toy Story tote bag.



No comments:

Post a Comment